Challenge Handling is a fully certified CEIV (pharma) facility, including equipment, operations and staff. The certification validates cool-chain processes verifies compliance with international standards and regulatory requirements, and trains personnel involved in pharma handling.
The CEIV certification means that Challenge Handling follows all the requirements established by the GDP and EU regulatory bodies, the TCR (temperature Control Regulation) and by the PCR (perishable cargo regulations/chapter 17).
As a result, airlines and shippers know their pharma shipments are being handled by the best in the business.
Challenge Handling has applied the following procedures to ensure the highest level of professionalism and quality control for shipments of time and temperature sensitive goods.
- Standard operation procedures (SOP) based on ongoing risk SLA with subcontractors and clients
- Training schedule- recurring training to bring the personnel to IATA acceptance checklist for Pharmaceutical
- Irregularity/customer complaint procedures
- QMS- quality management system
- Full transparency regarding location/temp conditions
- Pharma operations KPI monitoring
- We welcome customer audits assessment (tailor made SOPs available)
For temperature sensitive goods, Challenge Handling is fully equipped :
- Loading, unloading and all transfer points covered
- Extremely short tarmac time
- Temperature controlled warehouse: 600m2 cool storage, 25 m2 deep freeze – -20° 2°to 8° 15°to 25°
- Passive and active solutions including active containers management zone
- Backup generator
- Antaris system- Real time temp. monitoring, visual & sound
- Alerts to prevent deviation