Challenge Handling est un creuset de technologie de pointe dans le monde du fret aérien proposant un traitement efficace et rationnel du cargo à ses clients.
Challenge Handling est équipé d’une infrastructure performante offrant ainsi un service d’excellence.
Infrastructure advantages include :
- Location at LGG in the heart of Europe’s golden triangle (Frankfurt-Paris-Amsterdam)
- Cargo centered airport 24X7, 365 days, no curfews
- Located on the waterline, allowing very short taxi times of 5 minutes or less
- Capable of dealing with most types of aircraft (Boeing , Airbus, MD11 and more)
- 40,000 sq. meters of covered warehouse space and additional storage areas
- Temperature mapped and controlled warehouse, cold storage areas and deepfreeze refrigerators
- Largest capacity high loader (52 tons) in Europe
- Automated roller system for ULD enables a full 747 payload to pass from tarmac to trucks within 4 hours
- Wireless monitoring network for real time location and condition reporting (for perishable and pharmaceutical shipments)
- Special permits and escorts, and ADR certified drivers ensure consistent safety and efficiency to final destination
- Sophisticated trucking capabilities including reefer trailers with high insulation value (FRC certified)
- Specialized flooring for horses
- Dual temperature trailers
- GPS communication between driver and dispatch for position and temperature data
Expertise advantages include:
- QEP certified to support cold chain shipments, onsite Envirotainer station.
- Recently awarded the ISO9000 certification, assuring the highest industry quality standards
- High security clearance
- Super expedited customs clearance service
- Certified expert staff at every critical point in the transport chain